The 2020 Sapphire Awards, one of the lighting industry’s top honors, announced that eLumigen was the winner of the Sapphire Award for the “SSL Lamp and Retrofit Designs” category, for the eLumigen line of Rough Service LED A-lamps.
The company has been known for the only line of LED rough service lamps designed for harsh commercial and industrial environments.
Major recent improvements to the LED Rough Service lamp line include:
- Addition of 75W and 100W equivalent lamps that increase the light output over the previous 40W and 60W equivalent models.
- A-lamp portfolio is A19 size to allow for placement within most fixtures, including the 100W equivalent.
- Enclosed fixture rating for the 40W, 60W, 75W, and 100W equivalent models.
- Wet listed. The previous generation of lamps were damp listed.
- New Poultry Rough Service Lamp models for chickens and turkeys, for both broiler and layer production facilities.
In addition to these new features and benefits, the newly expanded lamp line maintains the features that have made the products a staple for facility managers who need LED lamps to survive in their most challenging applications. The lamps are shatter proof, vibration proof, high heat tolerant, offer a high dimming ratio, and low electromagnetic interference (low-EMI).
Harsh environments usually involve high operating temperatures, rough handling, impacts, and high levels of vibration. Typical applications are in jelly jars, IC-rated downlights, steam tunnels, enclosed fixtures for wet locations, livestock facilities, laboratories, construction light strings, industrial sites, work shops, and food service areas.
Other popular features of the eLumigen LED rough service lamps: