eLumigen, a leading manufacturer of LED lighting for rough service and harsh environment applications, was honored with a 2020 Vision Award, for its 100W Equivalent Rough Service Lamp. This lamp has also won three other awards this year:
- Sapphire Award,
- EC&M Product of the Year Award,
- Golden Hammer Award.
The Vision Awards honor innovation and excellence in products contributing to the efficient, profitable operations and management of institutional and commercial buildings in the United States.
eLumigen has been known for the only line of LED rough service lamps designed for harsh commercial and industrial environments. Harsh environments usually involve high operating temperatures, rough handling, impacts, and high levels of vibration. Typical applications are in jelly jars, IC-rated downlights, steam tunnels, enclosed fixtures for wet locations, livestock facilities, laboratories, construction light strings, industrial sites, workshops, and food service areas. Major recent improvements to the LED Rough Service lamp line include:
- A-lamp portfolio is all A19 size to allow for placement within most fixtures, including the 100W equivalent.
- Enclosed fixture rating for the 60W, 75W, and 100W equivalent models.
- Wet listed.
- Ideal for Rough Service Poultry applications for chickens and turkeys, for both broiler and layer production facilities.
- No visual flicker
- High efficiency, up to 120 lumens per watt
- Very high power factor of 0.98, and
- Low inrush current