See the Difference
Our lamps are proven to withstand vibration exceeding 20Gs without failure. We utilize innovative blow molded technology, surface mount processing and solder-free interconnects so that our lamps won’t shake apart in harsh conditions.
Constructed of durable polycarbonate and shatterproof plastic, our LED lamps are suited for the toughest of conditions. This improves both safety and energy efficiency.
Incandescent, florescent and CFL lighting emit UV rays; which cause fading, discoloration, degeneration of organic materials and also attracts unwanted insects. Our light emissions are 100% UV-free—no damage, no bugs.
Our lamp and fixture circuitry is designed to more effectively manage current, eliminating the potential for system failure when using multiple products on a single dimmer. Because of the unique way our products bring in power, there’s no turn-on delay.
eLumigen ensures reliable, quality production of its lamps and fixtures.
Variations and interruptions in the light output can cause flickering, which can lead to headaches and general discomfort. Our lamps use a unique electronic architecture that eliminates any visible flicker.
Our unique temperature foldback design improves both safety and thermal management of our products. Our built-in sensors allow lamp and fixtures to intelligently manage their own operating temperature.
Built with interconnects that eliminate dangling wires and exposed metal pieces, our lamps and fixtures minimize heat and energy loss while maximizing light output.
eLumigen deploys a unique 21-point validation process that goes above and beyond industry standards in ensuring mechanical, optical and electrical robustness of all our products, allowing for optimal performance every time.
Our high-performance lamps and fixtures deliver best-in-class color rendering.
Our lamps and fixtures deliver a more consistent, coherent and pleasing light for a variety of needs. Our products utilize patented beam shaping technology that help the lights more effectively fill the room, even in high ceiling applications.
eLumigen began with seasoned automotive executives considering how to bring the best of automotive LED technology to the general lighting markets. After years of thought and planning, eLumigen was launched in 2014, delivering the durability, light quality, and power quality performance, of best-in-class automotive lighting, to the commercial and industrial lighting markets. eLumigen is proud to come from and remain in Metro Detroit, including product design, engineering, and company headquarters.
Alfred LaSpina, President & CEO
- More than 28 years of experience in lighting, B2B, B2C and home environment industries at leading consumer and B2B brands.
- Managed CFL and LED businesses at Ledvance Sylvania for the LED lamps division. Prior to that, held positions of increasing responsibility at both OSRAM Sylvania and Honeywell.
- Previous positions in marketing, product development, sales and operations with commercial, automotive and consumer products. Named on 16 patents.
- Masters of International Affairs from Columbia University in International Policy Analysis and Management and a Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, from Tufts University.
Dr. Mahendra Dassanayake, CTO
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering.
- Over 50 patents in automotive Opto-electronic applications.
- Founder of the state of the art day-light simulation laboratory at Ford Motor Company.
- 24 years of experience in computer aided optical design.
- Pioneered the implementation of LEDs and Solid State lighting in the auto-industry.
- Development of advanced Opto-electronic systems for auto industry.