Collection and Use of Personal Information
You can visit the eLumigen website without revealing any personal information. However, eLumigen will request certain personal information if you want eLumigen to send information or products to you or you would like to use certain services offered on the eLumigen website. The information required by eLumigen may include your personal contact information. eLumigen will use this information in its business, including to:
- Set up your eLumigen website account;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Contact you regarding new products or services;
- Contact you for market research purposes;
- Provide announcements about eLumigen or its products or services;
- Provide other information that eLumigen believes you may find interesting or useful; and
- Improve eLumigen products and services, including the eLumigen website.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
eLumigen automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser. This information may include your IP address, cookie information, device information, and pages viewed. eLumigen may send cookies to your device. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies from eLumigen, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by eLumigen. However, certain eLumigen website services may not function properly if you do not permit cookies from eLumigen. eLumigen may use your non-personal information in its business, including in fulfilling your requests for products or services. eLumigen may connect this non-personal data to personal information that you provide to eLumigen.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
eLumigen will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless eLumigen has your permission or eLumigen is required by law to do so. eLumigen may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third party products or services. eLumigen may share your personal information with a reputable third party email service such as MailChimp to facilitate eLumigen’s email communications to you. eLumigen may also disclose your personal information:
- When we have your express consent to share the information;
- To comply with applicable law including responding to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and
- To protect the personal safety or property rights of eLumigen, eLumigen website users or the public.
eLumigen may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with interested third parties such as advertisers or connected websites. eLumigen may transfer your personal and non-personal information in connection with a merger, acquisition or asset sale.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. While eLumigen will attempt to protect the privacy and security of your personal information through access control procedures and network firewalls, eLumigen cannot guarantee that your personal information will be secure from intrusions or unauthorized release to third parties.